A blog post from my new site Kath Not Kat ❤
When Aaron I cook together, it’s almost guaranteed our finished product will be a carb-based, meaty and mediterranean veg kind of dish. Aaron’s signature dish is no exception. He is a PRO at making any kind of sweet chilli stir fry and we altered his recipe today to make our very own sweet chilli chicken stir fry. It took us about fifteen minutes to make and it was the best Black Mirror watching meal. Here’s how we did it.
Ingredients | For two
- 75g (dried) noodles
- 100ml sweet chilli sauce
- 25ml soy sauce
- 5ml fish sauce
- 1 chicken breast (sliced)
- 3/4 courgette (thinly sliced)
- 1 red onion (diced)
- 2 spring onions (chopped)
- 10 tomatoes (halved)
- Pinch of pepper
- Avocado oil
- Prepare all of the ingredients, heat up a pan with avocado oil and cook the chicken.
- Boil the kettle and add the red onion and courgette to the pan.
- Once the chicken is cooked, cook the noodles in salted boiling water for three minutes.
- Pop the rest of the veg into the pan and stir often.
- Add the noodles, sweet chilli, soy and fish sauce to the pan and stir the noodles in.
- Add a few pinches of pepper, stir together for three more minutes and serve!
When all you want to eat all day every day is Wagamamas, this stir fry just about does the job. That doesn’t mean I’m not heading to Wagas tomorrow, though!
I’m now blogging predominantly over on kathnotkat.com and I’d love it if you came and chatted to me over there and followed me so I can follow you right back! Soon, I won’t be updating this blog at all so please do pop by and say hello!
~ Kat ~